Program Perjalanan West Europe Tour
Day 1 Departure from Jakarta to Amsterdam by GA 088 20.50-08.50
Day 2 ARRIVAL TO AMSTERDAM (L,D)
Arrival to Amsterdam’s airport where we will start the day visiting Volendam and Zaanse Schans for the best pictures of Holland and the famous working windmills. You can also visit the cheese and clog making show and purchase many souvenirs. Then, we will visit Dam Platz, the Jewish neighborhood and then go to Zazare diamonds factory for a guided tour inside. In the afternoon, enjoy a canal cruise in a typical “Amsterdamer Boat”. Dinner at a local restaurant and overnight stay in Amsterdam.
Day 3 AMSTERDAM – KOLN – FRANKFURT (B,L,D)
After breakfast, we will hop on the bus to get to Frankfurt. Stop in Köln for a quick visit of the city and the 4711 Eau de Cologne house. Once in Frankfurt, free shopping program at Wertheim Village. Dinner and check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Frankfurt.
After a short drive through the Frankfurt highlights, the bus will take us to Zurich, our next destination in Switzerland. But before arriving, there will be a stop at Lake Titisee, the home of the Black Forest Cake and the Cuckoo Clock. Before reaching Zurich, we will stop at Schaffhausen to view the amazing Rhine Falls, the largest and highest waterfall in Europe. Continue the trip to Zurich. Upon arrival, dinner and check-in at the hotel. Overnight in Zurich.
Day 5 ZURICH-MT TITLIS-LUCERNE-ZURICH (B, L, D)
After breakfast, full day visit of the region, including the amazing Mount Titlis (Optional : cable car to enjoy the views as you go up). Afterwards, continue to beautiful Lucerne, where we will visit all the main monuments, including the Lion Monument.
Day 6 ZURICH – PARIS (B,L,D)
After breakfast, depart for Paris with a lunch stop in Colmar. On the way to Paris, we will stop at La Vallee Village. The most chic outlet shopping with more than 100 boutiques of international fashion and lifestyle brands offering year-round savings of 30% to 60% on the recommended retail price. Upon arrival in Paris we will have dinner and check in to hotel.
Day 7 FULL DAY PARIS (B,L,D)
Full day visiting Paris: combined city sightseeing tour by bus and walking tour to visit some of the most exotic monuments in the world like the Arc Du Troimphe, the Oberlisk, the Louvre. Then, we go up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower and the famous Seine River cruise, Paris famous river (optional). Dinner and overnight in Paris.
Day 8 PARIS – BRUSELS (B,L,D)
After breakfast, we will go to Brussels for lunch and to view the small but famous Manneken Pis and the Atomium on the way. Do not forget the famous Belgian chocolates. Afternoon, free shopping in Maasmechelen Village. The most chic outlet shopping with more than 100 boutiques of international fashion and lifestyle brands offering year-round savings of 30% to 60% on the recommended retail price. Overnight in Brussels.
Day 9 BRUSSELS – AMSTERDAM DEPARTURE (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Amsterdam. Once arrive, your day will be free until pick up to Schippol Airport Fligt to Jakarta by GA 089 16.45-11.50 (next day). Time for us to bid you farewell and hope you enjoyed your short but memorable tour of Europe.
Day 10 Arrival in Soekarno Hatta Jakarta International Airport.
Jadwal Keberangkatan West Europe Tour
20-29 JAN 2017, 10-19 FEB 2017, 25 MAR – 3 APR 2017, 15 – 24 APR 2017, 29 APR-8MAY 2017, 4-13 MAY 2017, 10-19 MAY 2017
Price per person in IDR
|MIN PAX||ADULT||CHILD||SGL SUPP||INT’L APT TAX (subject to change)|
|DOUBLE/TWIN/TRIPLE SHARE||WITH BED||NO BED|
** Exchange rate IDR 13.500
Hotels or similar in West Europe Tour
- – Amsterdam : Motel One Amsterdam 4* or similar
- – Frankfurt : Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt Conference Center 4* or similar
- – Zurich : Park Inn by Radisson Zurich Airport 4* or similar
- – Paris : Qualys-Hotel Golf Paris Est 4* or similar
- – Brussels : Leopold Hotel Brussels 4* or similar
West Europe Tour Price Inclusion :
– Airfare ticket Jakarta-Amsterdam-Jakarta Economy Class by Garuda Indonesia (non-refundable/non-reroute/non-endorse)
- – Hotel accommodation based on double/twin/triple share in a 4* hotels including breakfast
- – Full board HALAL meals as mentioned in above itinerary
- – Transportation on comfortable bus with English speaking driver
- – Indonesian Speaking Guide
- – Entrance fee to main monument : Amsterdam Canal Cruise by Zazare Diamond, Eifel Tower 2nd floor
- – Tour Leader fee
- – Tipping : Tour Leader, Driver
- – Airport handling & Porter
Optional : Mt. Titlis Cable Car IDR. 1.620.000
West Europe Tour Price Exclusion :
- – Schengen Visa IDR 1.750.000
- – Travel insurance IDR 200.000
- – Airport Tax + Surcharge ( Subject to change)
- – Personal Expenses and other expenses not stated clearly in price inclusion